- Go to your "My Forms" screen and click on the edit icon of the form you wish to get notifications for. The icon looks like this:
- Now that you are in the form editor, go to the “Destination” settings module placed at the right menu. It looks like this:
- When you click on this module it will show a popup with this option:
- Tick "Email Address", and specify which email inbox should receive the form submissions data on submit of the form.
- It is recommended to leave "Secure Cloud Database" destination also ticked so that form submissions still also go to your database so that you have access to the full functionality of the platform (e.g. to be able to search/export submissions, view reports, enforce quantity limits, and so on).
- Click on “Save Changes"
- From then onwards, any form submissions will now also post to the email address you have specified above.
For technical users, another option to be able to be notified via email whenever a form submission arrives is to call your own custom web service on submit of the form.