If not done so already, first make sure that your GlobalPatron account has been linked with your bank account. How do I link my bank account with my forms, to be able to collect payments online (With Stripe)
After you have your GlobalPatron account linked with your bank account, you can start receiving payments securely on any forms you create. The steps to create your own online payment form are below.
- Create a new form, of any style you prefer, from this page:
- After you have added all of the fields you are interested in collecting in your payment form, click on the "Payments" icon in the right menu bar
- This will popup a window asking for details about the payment that your customers will see in their bank statement, and how the form will be able to know the "total payment amount" that the customer will be paying. (For example do you want the total price to be always a fixed amount? or do you prefer the total price to come from a field on the form? If it comes from a field on the form you can make that field a "calculated" value, or even a value that the user enters or chooses himself)
- After you have chosen your payment settings preferences your form is now ready to securely receive payments online, with funds being deposited into your bank account.
- To get a link to the form, to share with your customers, or to embed the form within your website, click on the "Share" navigation item near the top of the page.
Note: For each currency there are minimum amounts which are permitted to be paid. For example for USD payments the smallest transaction amount permitted is 50c. For a full listing of minimum payment amounts permitted per currency, please see this table: https://stripe.com/docs/currencies#minimum-and-maximum-charge-amounts