Yes, forms with slides that scroll are also supported, these are called "Conversational" forms. When creating a new form using our universal form builder https://www.globalpatron.com/universal-form-builder/ , click the "Conversational" form type icon.
With conversational forms you create multiple "Slides" and place 1 or 2 questions per slide to make it feel more like a conversation. For the best user experience on conversational forms it is recommended to only add a small number of questions on each slide . If instead you wish to have a long list of questions visible at once, it is recommended to instead create a classic single step form, or multi-step form.
This platform allows a lot of flexibility and power with your data collection forms, for example with GlobalPatron your TypeForm can:
- Display more than one field or piece of content per slide
- Use conditional logic within the same slide (e.g. immediately show an extra question or extra content on the same slide depending on a users answer to a question)
- Define your own layouts per slide rather than being restricted to a set of pre-made layouts.
- Using our mobile app, you can run your TypeForm offline on a mobile device where there is no internet, and collect submissions offline which are later automatically posted to the server when your internet connection is back.
- Your TypeForm can be "login-protected"
- Your TypeForm can also support "Save and Resume" functionality
Plus if you ever need a different type of data collection form for a different scenario, e.g. a classic single page form, or a multi-step form - you're also covered, as all form types are supported in this platform.