This platform allows you to integrate both standard Google Analytics, as well as Google Tag Manager with your forms.
Google Tag Manager is a very powerful and useful way for you to add any tracking scripts like Facebook Pixels,LinkedIn Pixels, Google Analytics trackers, or pretty much any other code snippet to your forms (like CSS or HTML).
To add Google Analytics, or Google Tag Manager to your forms:
- Go to the "My Forms" screen
- Find the form you wish to apply the changes to, and click on its "Edit" icon that looks like this:
- This will bring up the forms builder screen. From the right side menu click on the "General Settings" icon that looks like this:
- A popup will appear with configurable general settings that looks like this:
- Tick the option "Enable Custom Scripts (Google Analytics)
- Select your Google integration type (GA, or GTM)
- Enter your Google Tracking ID in the field provided
- Click "Save Changes"
For those unfamiliar with Google Tag Manager, this article has step by step instructions on its use: